Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Real

I usually don't post things that are super personal. Sometimes I share somewhat personal things, but if I'm having a tough time I usually don't share that. Generally speaking, I feel like I should put the best part of me out there for those few of you who are still reading this woefully blah and not-often-written-on blog.

I usually don't write about the not-great parts of me. I don't want this to become a place where all I do is complain, so I usually don't share my hurts and frustrations here, but sometimes you just have to get it out.

I'm tired of people being two-faced.

I'm tired of being left out. I want to care less in certain situations so that I don't feel this way, but how do I do that?

I'm tired of being so impatient with the kids. It's not their fault; I've always been an impatient person, and motherhood has helped me get better with this particular virtue, but not lately.

I'm just tired.

I want to be a better person, I want to be forgiving and kind and I pray for this...but it sure is hard to actually do sometimes.

There's no neat ending to this post, because it's just real. No editing, no saving for tomorrow, I just wrote it and hit publish and that's that.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank-you for your bravery and honesty in sharing your struggles!

Sometimes life is hard. Period. There is no getting around it, we just have to go through it and come out on the other side. (Kinda like that song "if you're going through hell, keep on going so the devil never knows you're there.")

Praying that you make it through these struggles soon!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Rebecca.