Wednesday, July 25, 2012

NFP Awareness Week


It's NFP Awareness Week! Natural Family Planning is so good for people -- body and soul. There are so many benefits to practicing NFP:
  • It can help identify health issues
  • It brings spouses closer together (couples who practice NFP have a mere 2% divorce rate versus the 50% divorce rate of the general public)
  • NFP can be practiced to help avoid pregnancy when desired
  • NFP can be practiced to help achieve pregnancy when desired
  • So many more I can't list them all here!

The people at iusenfp.com have a ton of these funny graphics.


There are lots of great writers sharing insights and data about NFP this week especially. If you're interested in learning more, here are some excellent resources:

iusenfp.com

ccli.org/

nfpandmore.org/



Definitely true, but that's for another blog post.
(If you don't get this, you might want to read
the insert on your BC pills.)


Here are a few posts I've really enjoyed:

How to Ruin Your Marriage with NFP

NFP Awareness - For Your Body

We Are the 98%

Correcting Misinformation (this one contains links to websites for various NFP methods)


My body ROCKS.

There's SO much information out there. NFP is healthy and beneficial for women, good for men, good for couples. Educate yourself!


I'm not into the whole zombies thing, but even I found this funny!


*All graphics in this post were created by and belong to iusenfp.com.



No comments: