Thanks to Jen for hosting.
~1~
It appears that I am a only-blog-on-Friday-blogger. That's been true of late, but I hope that'll be changing soon.
~2~
I'm currently reading this book again (it's wonderful!) and really want to get this book and read it soon. I also love mystery/thriller type novels -- I enjoy Mary Higgins Clark, David Baldacci, and John Grisham very much (I've read almost all of their books, many more than once).
What are you reading? Do you have any great books you'd like to share?
~3~
Extreme couponing: well, so far it's been mild-mannered couponing, not exactly extreme, but that's OK! Last week I shopped six different stores (two of which I had the two little ones with me) and I really did save a bunch. My best savings was nearly 65% at one store. I'm feeling like this will really make a difference for our family in the long run.
~4~
I have to get my act (and coupons) together today before all the sales end tomorrow! Yikes!
~5~
We had Lauren's kindergarten orientation earlier in the week. Unfortunately Sean couldn't get home from working out of town in time to go. We're excited that at least two of Lauren's friends from pre-school are in her class, and it looks like her class will have around 15 students, so that's great. Her teacher seems pleasant and Lauren is SO excited.
It's hard to believe that we only have about a month until she starts school!
~6~
My sweet little niece was baptized last weekend. Baptism is such a special sacrament (well, they all are of course) and we had such a great weekend with the entire family together. (Jim's girlfriend wasn't there and we missed her, but everyone else was together!) I love my family so much.
![]() |
| Caitlin and her proud parents. Isn't her expression so funny? |
![]() |
| Caitlin with her parents and all her aunts and uncles! |
~7~
Have a wonderful weekend! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment